Old 29-11-2006, 12:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default PSLOS Newsletter Posted

LOL! I needed to get this out early because I want to give slackers one last
chance to sign up for the December luncheon. Believe me, I was kicking and
screaming all the way, especially because some of the stuff people sent me
had to be retyped. Whatever they'd done to the files, I couldn't modify them
to fit the format.

The snail mailers will get theirs early next week.

Diana

"danny" wrote in message
I haven't even _started_ mine yet. I'm getting worse every month.
-danny

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Just posted the December issue of Orchidelirium. Enjoy. It's on the short
side this month. Lots of stuff going on!

http://www.orchidweb.org/aos/Message...cs.aspx?fid=13

Diana