Old 29-11-2006, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tim C. Tim C. is offline

Default Ot Xmas is near

Following up to "JennyC" :

Ah - but in which timepspace would we gravitate towards?

About 2:30, after dinner in the comfy armchair I think would be best.

relative spacetime
or "Heisenberg's Friday" which despite it's name would be on a
different day each year.

That's a very uncertain priciple.......

If it's good enough for Neils Bohr it's good enough for me.

"Darwin Day" would start off being fixed but could
be changed and adapted by individual atheists to fit their timetable
better.

Nah - gotta be feb 12th :~) http://www.darwinday.org/

It's early days yet, it hasn't had time to adapt. :-)
--
Tim C.