Old 29-11-2006, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Doormat OT

Kate Morgan wrote:
Can anyone recommend a seriously good doormat

It bothered me for ages because I knew I had seen the ad - found it
last night in Country Living - the Turtle Mat original dirt trapper
mat! www.turtlemat.co.uk or ring 0845 600 3478. The picture depict a
rather lovely mat with great colours. I'm tempted but I've given up
years ago to have mats because the dogs think it's a great place to
sleep on and chew )

You are so right, I remember some one telling me about these mats ages
ago and I had forgotten all about them, must look into it. We are
dogless at the moment so mats stand a chance of surviving :-)

thanks

kate