Old 29-11-2006, 03:26 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
VernRuth VernRuth is offline

Default Trying to locate Foeminas

Hello,

I was very active in the San Diego Bonsai Society but moved away a few
years ago to Wisconsin. I have returned to California and purchased a
home in Yucca Valley. When I left I sold all of my trees (50) and now
I'm looking for new stock. In paticular Foeminas. I had a really nice
forest and had 11 other Foeminas I was collecting to make another large
forest. Anyway, anyone haveing information as to where I could located
some good stock I would appreciate the info.

Vern