Old 29-11-2006, 02:23 PM posted to rec.ponds
garyjohn_99 garyjohn_99 is offline

Default Re; My earlier post "Koi heads off"

For those of you who read my posting about a month ago where my
neighbours pond had been intruded by an unknown sourse and her Koi had
been left scattered about the garden and left with their heads off! We
have identified the culprit: It is mink!!!!!!!!!! Apparantly there
have been many other cases reported in this area and the police were
informed. Mink were then seen happily jogging down the road with Koi in
their mouths.
Thank you for your replies, I think only one guy came up with Mink. Be
interested if any one else has experienced this? ps, we are in the
South West of England.