Old 29-11-2006, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Ot Xmas is near

jane wrote:
Wonder if there ought to be a national gardening day, where the _only_
things permitted to open would be bona fide garden centres, nurseries
and gardens.

Now that's very much my kind of perfect day out - we should ban all
petrol ran transport as well and only use horse carts, bikes and err...
wheelbarrows. But pubs should remain open without question )

Which reminds me, does anyone heard or have a 'Wassailing' event near
him or her? I'm very intrigued about this ritual as it sounds
wonderful. Planning trips for next year )