Old 30-11-2006, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default Sprouting unplanted garlic

Some people here (not including you) do have useful advice. Obviously
your previous message shows that you got out the wrong side of the bed.
If it makes you feel any better, let me thank you for some usless
advice. Also I prefer top posting because it get you to the latest
comment. Of course if you just join the conversation, bottom posting
is great.

Now since Gary Woods also metioned my attitude, I guess I was a little
rude. However it does not make you right for not bothering to answer
the question but just to prove you know how to plant a garlic.

Steve Calvin wrote:
James wrote:
While sitting around waiting to be planted, the garlic have 7" of green
growth and roots that long. They are not in the ground or in soil.
Some of the cloves have seperated by themselves.

Obviously you guys don't have the experience or you would know what I
was talking about.

Well James. People here probably have forgotten more than
you'll ever know considering your BS attitude. If you're so
f'ing smart, why ask here?

We know what we're talking about, you obviously just don't
know how to take advice.

--
Steve