Old 29-11-2006, 09:55 PM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default All a moderated groups is goong to do is provide Carol a safe heaven to flee to

"Jayne Kulikauskas" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:05:01 -0600, Köi-Lö wrote:

"Jayne Kulikauskas" wrote in message

[...]
Is there anyone on rec.ponds that you would trust as a moderator?

Jayne, at this point who can anyone trust here? Sometimes you can't tell
the trolls from the legitimate pond posters. The trolls impersonate
others
creating more distrust and confusion. Does anyone know who's still here
or
who left for good? There may be several trustworthy people but they're
lurking, not posting. The only one I would trust that I still see
posting
is Derek. I don't know who George is.

We are in luck. Derek has volunteered to be a moderator. At this point,
it looks like there will be sufficient volunteers to be moderators that
George will not need to be one.

I saw that. Now knowing who George is I can't comment on which direction he
would go.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.