Old 30-11-2006, 03:17 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Calvin
James wrote:
Some people here (not including you) do have useful advice. Obviously
your previous message shows that you got out the wrong side of the bed.
If it makes you feel any better, let me thank you for some usless
advice. Also I prefer top posting because it get you to the latest
comment. Of course if you just join the conversation, bottom posting
is great.

Ya know, you're just being an a-hole. I, and others gave
sound advice. You don't like it or don't want to hear it,
fine. GTFO

And as a disrespectful a-hole who TOP-POSTS?!? Welcome to my
filters bucko

--
Steve
james if u had already planted garlic before can i ask why u are asking