Old 30-11-2006, 03:43 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

sockiescat gardenlen]g'day gardeners,

at the following link we have a number of pics showing things as they
where and as they are now, hope you enjoy:

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ome%20updates/

have also updated the straw bale garden page at our site.
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len

--
"Be Content With What You Have And
A World That You May Not Understand."

http://www.gardenlen.com

len thats a neat setup do u use the water for all of your household uses
as well as for the garden?
is the rain water pumped automatically from the small water barrel u
have at the bottom of your eavestrough downspout to your huge holding tank?
great idea . cyaaaa, sockiescat.

len i took a peek at the bale garden wow it did wonderful u sure got some good
eats off of your garden.
here is something i thought that u might make use of an easy way to make mustard .
http://www.gardenersnet.com/recipes/mustard.htm
cyaaa, sockiescat .