Old 30-11-2006, 02:09 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default All a moderated groups is goong to do is provide Carol a safe heaven to flee to

No good Jayne. She's already as much as admitted she'd reject every
*on-topic* message I posted. Who would the second moderator be?

There very well may be a moderation team of 4 or 5 moderators.

Jayne, please don't believe what this woman has to say regarding myself.
She loves to twist words and read between the lines that which isn't even
directed at her.

So far George has found about 6-8 people interested in moderating. I, being
a TEAM player, will abide by the group decision.

Is there anyone on rec.ponds that you would trust as a moderator?

Hmmm, that's kind of like asking the fox, "Who would you like to see guard
the hen house tonight?"

Keep in mind Jayne that they already have an exclusive pond-aquaria group
where they can post.

I do not think that exclusive moderaton policies are likely in the new
group

Not a newsgroup, but a google group, big difference, imo, and it is 90%
aquaria, not ponds. If one doesn't like a moderated RP, fine, don't join.
Sheesh. ~ jan

~Keep 'em Wet~
Zone 7a
Remove Z to E-mail