Old 17-02-2003, 08:51 PM
madgard

Default Favorite Plants??

"LeeAnne" wrote in message ...

Hi all gardening buds (pun intended, lol)

Of all the things you have growing in your garden(s) which could you not live without? I know it's a toughie, but pick one . . .

Mine would probably be the purple coneflower . . . or sunflowers, wait, no it's the sweet peas, ack no change that it's the columbine . . ..arrrgghhh, even I can't do it!! If I lived where I could grow them, it would be the bird of paradise plant that I saw everywhere in San Diego a couple years ago.

------

If you're an insomniac, agnostic, dyslexic do you lay awake at night wondering if there is a dog?

-----

you're right. it's hard. I would have to cheat and say "composite flowers"........G which ones? All of 'em

madgardener who loved everyone from Asters to Zinnia haageana angustifolia's

Southeastern TN, Zone 6b, Sunset zone 36