Old 30-11-2006, 03:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
James James is offline

Default Sprouting unplanted garlic

sockiescat wrote:
james if u had already planted garlic before can i ask why u are asking

ppl here what to do with it.
when i first read your posting i also was wondering what u were talking

about and i do know about garlic so it would have made sense to me.
u didnt even mention in your what u were posting about if there wasnt
a title to the posting and someone were to read what u had said they
would go "what the .... is this person talking about".
so please rethink about how u are answering those that are trying to
help u.
cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

--
sockiescat

Guess writing clear, easy to understand statements is not my forte.

The reason I asked is like most of you I usually plant garlic long
before they have spouted. I had them piled up outside. The rain and
cool temperatures made them sprout long before I had prepare beds to
plant them.

Anyway I planted them with the long roots and sprouts.