Old 30-11-2006, 09:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Off topic, bump keys

Now my idea is to invent some kind of alarm that goes off when the lock is bumped
& maybe some kind of spring loaded device that hits the 'bumper' in the nuts!

--
Cheers Wendy

No Spam Email Address Invalid

K Barrett wrote:
Sorry about the off topic post, but this amazed me and I figured I
wouldn't be the only one. Your house locks can be defeated with a
special key and a tap.

and, if you think bump keys are hard to find, they aren't. Just
google 'Bump key' and you'll see. Here's one:

http://www.bumpkey.us/

OK, now back to orchid discussion.

K Barrett