Old 23-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Ray @ First Rays Orchids

Default Question for Ray!

Claude,

When I was first experimenting with what is now call semi-hydroponic
culture, paphs were the first guinea pigs, and they loved it. All of mine
are in PrimeAgra.

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"Claude" wrote in message
Hello Ray!

I just came from the OrchidExpo in Montréal! WOW !

I just had to buy some for me! So I bought:

1 phal Brother Gold Miss #2 X Brother Fortune Green 8H2

and my first Paph

Paph ( maudial ( i think ) X ( illisible ) Chiara Black Beauty

Both label are hard to read !

Since I had put all my phal in semi-hydroponic culture with those ceramic
pellet ( capillary action ) with great succes, I was wondering if I can do
the same with the Paph?

The lady who sold me this paph told me it need to be in a mix of peat moss
and perlite but according to your site ( very nice done thank you ) you

said
you had success with paph with semi hydroponic!

Can you confirm that I can put my Paph in those clay pellet?

Thanks

Claude