Old 01-12-2006, 05:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Off topic, bump keys

On 2006-11-30 16:10:10 -0500, "Mark_OK" said:

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
Hmm. Every criminal on earth will have these.

Diana

Having worked as a locksmith for a good many years I don't recall of a
single break-in that involved picking a lock. Stolen keys - yes. Most
break-ins involve breaking something, hence the name. Locks only keep
honest people honest.

Mark

That is correct. I did locksmithing myself for a few years. Bump keys are
a fad and ae hard to usse than they make it look.

Thank goodness!

K Barrett