Old 01-12-2006, 04:03 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö[_3_] Köi-Lö[_3_] is offline

Default Attn: True rec.ponder's -update for 11-30-06 -from "george"

wrote in message
My e-mail address is only thinly veiled. Just enough that anyone who wants
to e-mail me has to change it. When I am sent unsolicited, offensive and
abusive e-mail, I report it to the senders ISP and news browser.

If I were sending to a moderator in Big-8, with the knowledge that my
precise e-mail address would not be posted, I would eat my own SPAM to do
so.

Some of us have good reason to hide our e-mail addresses. Mine was used to
impersonate me on sex groups I never heard of. I only give mine to people I
trust and I've learned to trust very few people I meet on Usenet. Those who
hide such information often have good reasons for doing so.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.