Old 01-12-2006, 03:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] pakrat@localhost.private.neotoma.org is offline

Default Off topic, bump keys

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:47:06 -0800 in K Barrett wrote:
Sorry about the off topic post, but this amazed me and I figured I wouldn't
be the only one. Your house locks can be defeated with a special key and a
tap.

and, if you think bump keys are hard to find, they aren't. Just google
'Bump key' and you'll see. Here's one:

http://www.bumpkey.us/

OK, now back to orchid discussion.

Well, there is a lower tech solution used for most home-burglaries.
It's called kicking in the door or breaking the window.

K Barrett

--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up