Old 01-12-2006, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes June Hughes is offline

Default Ramblings

Welcome Mike.

Hi Folks, I have been hanging around at the back of the bar, chipping in a
little for a few weeks now and decided its time to say a bit more. I am
supposed to be working at home today but sat at the PC looking out of the
window at all the leaves blowing around I decided earning a crust can wait
till its dark or raining. So out came the Billy Goat and 10 full bags later
most of the leaves have gone. Now being able to see the grass on the lawns
it was apparent they needed cutting. Last cut this year do you think?

Our council are doggedly cutting the park grass, although by no means
can it be referred to as 'lawn'. It leaves a muddy mess and my dog gets
very dirty but after a few days, it is miraculously recovered.

snip

Time now to walk the dogs.

Mike (the new boy)

Stick with it and enjoy