Old 02-12-2006, 07:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Ramblings

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...
Hi Folks, I have been hanging around at the back of the bar, chipping in a
little for a few weeks now and decided its time to say a bit more.

Welcome to URG Mike :~)

..Now being able to see the grass on the lawns
it was apparent they needed cutting. Last cut this year do you think?

I don't do grass so you'll have to wait for someone else to answer that.

prized pot plants most of which I can't even name let alone know how to
look after. I keep finding little plants growing in pots tucked away in
corners, probably cuttings she nicked from somewhere.

If you post a few pictures I'm sure we will be able to identify them :~)

The gardens ............

It sounds like an interesting space.......... Can you post some pictures on
your web site?

Any advise on deterring teenagers welcome.

Prickly hedge
Automatic movement sensor triggered lights
Play classical music loudly

Jenny