Old 02-12-2006, 10:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
gldancer gldancer is offline

Default Help looking for potting bench.

On Dec 2, 9:02 am, "perrylep" wrote:
I recently saw in a catalog (in the last 2 weeks or so) an advertisement for
a potting bench that is wire or metal. It was black. It is of the style
that is popular nowadays to make adjustable shelves just about
anywhere...kitchen, office, storeroom, etc. You see these shelves in chrome
and black usually. They assemble by sliding the shelf down over the legs
and locking in at a certain, desired height.

The potting bench I saw was 48" wide and that's the only measurement I
remember. It also had an option to purchase more "trays". I don't remember
the price, only that it was acceptable.

For the life of me, I can't find that catalog, have searched on the
net..using terms like garden bench, potting bench, garden work bench, etc.
If anyone knows what I'm talking about, I would appreciate a nod in the
right direction. Thanks.
Perry

Try garderners supply company. I thought I saw it in there.