Old 02-12-2006, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default NHS for gardens?

On 2/12/06 17:47, in article , "Rupert (W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 2/12/06 16:37, in article , "Rupert
(W.Yorkshire)"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
On 2/12/06 10:46, in article , "Janet
Tweedy"

snip

Birch trees normally shed twigs, at least my three do, not sure why but
there always seems to be a few twigs on the ground around them. Doesn't
seem to do them any harm

Janet

If we don't pick them up, we find that the birds will in spring, happily
using them for best building.

Ditto here. Our birds (crows) would argue that they build very good
nests-if
not better than yours:-)

I'll see your crows and raise you our rooks.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

The ravens still take exception to your quip about "best building":-)

Tell them to eat crow...... ;-)