Old 03-12-2006, 04:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
a.c. a.c. is offline

Default NHS for gardens?

judith lea wrote:

a.c. wrote:
doesn't worry me, it's all very natural and at least it's not a man
made nuisance - just think how lucky you are, you have a nice neighbour.

Ah, yes, but what if I hadn't?

Ah! Now I understand, you are my daughter in disguise trying to wind me
up - bad girl.

Hmm, seems I've unwittingly revealed my femmine side.

In keeping with the bird theme;
Daughter = female = bird (...slang for; attractive young lady,
otherwise: Turkey)

Bad bird... magpie? Bird brain? Ah.. got it! Georgeous and promiscus...
or is that just how my male side sees it.