Old 04-12-2006, 08:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tennis maynard tennis maynard is offline

Default Dec issue of Orchids, anyone?

Since it has become clear over the past ten years that those in charge
of the AOS have no clue, I only want to say I do appreciate how hard it
is to take an older organization which has grownstewadily over decades
and reverse the trend into one of rapid ddecline - and still insist
nothing is amiss!

Ok, I'll also admit to a little optimism - that, just shy of winking out
of existence, the organization's 'masters', or those who think
themselves such will either get a clue or be replaced and new life may
come into the org. But truthfully, I doubt it.