Old 04-12-2006, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
geoffrey shelley geoffrey shelley is offline

Default How to stop it from growing

hi,
I totally appreciate your sentiments. It is glorious during the
flowering period but it should not be grown alongside the exterior wall of
the house, where it could anchor to the roof tiles causing damage.
Thank you for the information Ammonium Sulphamate. Do I drill some
holes into the stump where the solution is poured? Regards, Philip

"philip" wrote in message
Hi,
I have just cut down a wisteria, to prevent any further damage to
the
roof. What could be done to stop it from growing again, for good? A
friend
suggested salt but I am sure there must be a right chemical for the job.