Old 04-12-2006, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default what is the MOST toxic plant?

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
Chris Hogg writes:
| On 3 Dec 2006 12:20:07 -0800, "luke" wrote:
|
| i have been doing research into poisonous plants and i have hit a

stone

| what is the MOST toxic plant in the world. some websites say it is the
| castor bean some say it is the roseary pea but some people say it
| deadly nightshade(atropa belladona) i just dont know
|
| Who are you going to poison?
|
| And by 'plant' do you mean seed, or the plant itself? (Not that I know
| the answer to either).

And to what, and how is it administered, and ....

It is not a meaningful question, but the answer is not Atropa belladonna,
almost irrespective of the answers to any of my questions.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

How about Strychnos toxifera better known as Curare, (although I suspect it
was not a serious question!)
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk