Old 04-12-2006, 08:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran[_1_] Gail Futoran[_1_] is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

[ngs trimmed]
"Vorian Atreides" wrote in message
Nekojin wrote:
wrote:
Hi and best wishes to all true rec.ponders:

The moderators are very hard at work discussing all of the
general issues involved in this matter, and putting them together for
the new RFD.

So, without consent of the group regulars, you have a group of secret
moderators. And everyone here agrees with this?

Let it go. I was monitoring news.groups And it is not pretty.
All of I have to say is this. If they allow Carol to post. They defeat the
purpose of moderation for rec.ponds

I've ask Jayne and Others if they knew why some of rec.ponds regulars
wanted moderation, and they could not reply.

The need for moderation is obvious to anyone who reads rec.ponds.

I'm curious to know about your (Vorian Atreides) interest or involvement in
ponds. I've asked this before and gotten no response.

Gail