Old 04-12-2006, 10:07 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
Jolly Fisherman Jolly Fisherman is offline

Default Don't order fish

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:51:21 -0800, Larry Blanchard
wrote:

snip

I've also ordered MTS and vinegar eels on line and both vendors were good
vendors.

Just curious. Where did you get the vinegar eels?

So let's not give up on online fish. If you wonder about a vendor, ask here
or in some other aquarium forum.

Oh I'm not totally against it. I just got in an order last week of
Rams, Apistos, shrimp, MTS, and a plant. All either unavailable
locally (or unavailable at decent quality/health). But I have to
admit I prefer the idea of giving the fish a once over and picking out
exactly what I want or walking out the store without any commitment if
I don't like what I see.