Old 04-12-2006, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
cineman cineman is offline

Default Robinia pseudoacacia

Sorry i cant assist with your query,
however to help in another way I suggest you look at this site
http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm
and alter your email address as it appears in your posting, without that
your inbox will likely be full of unwanted mail (spam) within days.
best wishes
Cineman

"Hake" wrote in message
Hello,

I have the above robinia in my front garden (planted last year) and am
concerned for its welfare. It suffered badly in winds, it had poor roots
when i got it & it has had a branch snapped off. To me,it looks like it is
in too windy a position ( front garden, we live in a housing estate on top
of a hill). My question is, should I leave it to fight on & pull
through? - does someone own one that has grown up in such a situation? Or
should I just cut my loses and find somthing more tolerant of exposure?

Any ideas?

Thanks