Old 05-12-2006, 05:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Dec issue of Orchids, anyone?

Kenni Judd wrote:

............................. I know that the majority of the content
(besides ads) needs to be directed to newbies, but back when it was the
AOSB, I used to find at least one or two interesting articles in most
issues.

Kenni

I have been wondering if there are more articles directed at newbies or
if, after reading the bulletin/magazine for over 30 years, I'm just
bored with most of the content now. I have noticed more and more
articles that aren't informative to anyone. Just lots of pictures and
very little text.
If, in fact, they are writing more for newbies and at the same time
raising the price so high that newbies may not take the plunge and join,
that could be a deadly combination.

Steve