Old 05-12-2006, 05:37 AM posted to aus.tv,aus.gardens,aus.general
TG'sFM TG'sFM is offline

Default Isn't it funny how...

lynx wrote:
imorf wrote:

ros wrote:
My lawn is pretty green too - i use ALL my grey water from washing
machine (front loader), shower (yes, savers) and rinse water from the
kitchen sink on the grass and plants etc. Adds up to quite a lot,
and everything's thriving, tho i did change my washing powder to
phosphate free 'green care' liquid - aus made, and works great.

/pat on the back.

Meanwhile industry uses how many thousands/millions of litres daily?

It's a renewable resource, so who gives a **** as to how much industry
use. It's not as though we are going to run out.