Old 05-12-2006, 06:08 AM posted to aus.tv,aus.gardens,aus.general
Jen Jen is offline

Default Isn't it funny how...

"ros " casscat??ATiinetdotnetdotau wrote in message
i know... but i can't do NOTHING just because business is water expensive.
that will change eventually, i hope...

it's not always convenient to do the washing machine/grey water thing, esp
at night, but i have it draining into a big rubbish bin, from which i
syphon it when it suits me... and i'm sick of tripping over buckets in
the shower but when those buckets provide all the water i need for several
shrubs, it sort of seems worthwhile...

i dunno, perhaps it just makes me feel better, and that can't be a bad
thing )

Every bit helps. And it should make you feel good! I personally am not
that good, but I certainly don't waste it.

Jen