Old 05-12-2006, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default Clematis for poor soil

"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

Charlie Pridham wrote:
"judith lea" wrote in message
oups.com...

I also get on quite well with Gillian
Blades. But I would strongly recommend watering tubes in the holes.
A plant that would grow well in those conditions would be x Jouiniana
'Praecox' but it has small light lavender flowers
Let us know how it goes :~)

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Charlie, I took a look at your site and I loved Gillian Blades, do you
do mail order, if so I can email you details and send you a cheque, can
you let me know please?

Judith

yes; email address is on the web site.