Old 05-12-2006, 09:24 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] bamboo@localnet.com is offline

Default Bulbs Growing Now

Well the little bit of growth they are making is making them stronger
and showing you that they have developed a root system.
No need for worry.
A top dressing of sifted compost won't hurt.
wrote:
I'm sure you get this question every fall, but I couldn't get a clean
hit searching historical groups.

Bulbs we planted in early November are poking through in early
December! We're in mid-Connecticut and I expect it to get much colder
before it gets any warmer.

Any suggestions for protecting the tender bits?