Old 05-12-2006, 09:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Dec issue of Orchids, anyone?

I wondered if there was some sort of a link between the AOS stopping selling
books and instead referring people to Amazon and the Canadian bookseller(
sorry I forget its name although I'm on their email list) I didn't know if
they were pulling back on all sorts of fronts, the bookstore being another
front to pull back on. It may have been a money losing proposition to
buy/store all the inventory for the books/gifts department.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I'm out of the loop on that front, so I don't know the reason why.

Politics.

Diana