Old 05-12-2006, 07:16 PM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Moderated rec.ponds

Snooze wrote:

Knowing there tools to cause havoc in a moderated newsgroup, by letting
Carol follow come there, her enemies will too. But since I'm not a
moderator, I don't set policy, I'm just voicing my 2 cents.

I'll trust our technology. They may be able to get the odd post in, but
knowing the authentication system in mind, I don't see them being
successful in any large way.

As for policy, you have as much chance to set policy as anybody. An RFD is
an interative process - if you don't like it, voice your objections. If
people accept your reasoning, we'll have no choice but to fix the RFD if we
want to get it passed.
--
derek