Old 05-12-2006, 07:27 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan[_1_] Tristan[_1_] is offline

Default Moderated rec.ponds

And Carol once again is having a meltdwon in fear she may not be able
to post in her usual style. Old habits are hard to break huh Carol?

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:21:24 -0600, Köi-Lö wrote:

"Snooze" wrote in message
. net...
We find ourselves in a rather interesting situation. Those of us that are
tired of the state that rec.ponds is currently in, can create a new
newsgroup, rec.ponds.moderated, and abandon rec.ponds.

Once abandoned the troll will leave. Most have tired of the games and have
already left.

I think that also
puts us in an interesting cross roads. Should we abandon rec.ponds, we
won't really care if Carol and her army of clones fight all day here and
in alt.religion.jehovahs-witn. Or the army of trolls and their associated
clones.

Another personal attack on me Snooze? It never ends does it? You just have
to keep stirring the pot and feeding the trolls. Why haven't you taken the
advice to killfile me instead of harassing and trolling me these past two
years?

Knowing there tools to cause havoc in a moderated newsgroup, by letting
Carol follow come there, her enemies will too.

Never happen. If they (you included) did follow me and were "on topic" WHO
CARES?

But since I'm not a
moderator, I don't set policy, I'm just voicing my 2 cents.

After the problems you caused here Snooze, you're 2 cents is
meaningless........... You've posted more personal attacks than on-topic
messages. You've attacked nearly every ON TOPIC message I've posted here in
the past 2 years. Learn to use your killfile so you're not tempted to
continue the verbal abuse when you read my messages.