Old 05-12-2006, 07:57 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan[_1_] Tristan[_1_] is offline

Default Moderated rec.ponds

Get over it carol every one that dissagrees with you is out to kill
your sorry ****ing ass, I sure wish someone would do it and we could
get back to a rec.pond all with out you. I know yu have heard it
before, but yur more than a few bricks short of a full load Carol and
you do need help and meds.

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:53:44 GMT, "Snooze" wrote:

"Köi-Lö" wrote in message
Another personal attack on me Snooze? It never ends does it? You just
have to keep stirring the pot and feeding the trolls. Why haven't you
taken the advice to killfile me instead of harassing and trolling me these
past two years?

Would be real easy for you to killfile me, but you can't. Therefore, you may
call me the puppet master.

I'm just pointing out truths, the more you scream, the more the truth become
apparent to the rational person.

-S