Old 05-12-2006, 08:48 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gail Futoran[_1_] Gail Futoran[_1_] is offline

Default Moderated rec.ponds

"Tristan" wrote in message

Smoking the wacky weed or hitting the bottle today again snooze. You
sure do dream a lot. Carol is gonna take over rec.ponds as well as
have her say so in the moderated pond group if it fliies, and yur just
left out in the cold with carol calling the shots, as well as three
other bigoted individuals all hellbent on who and how they intend to
ban or prevent certainposts or people fromposting even before its in
effect and up and running. Now how much more one sided can a moderated
forum be, and who thinks those three (Jan, Derek and Gail) can
possibly be impartial and give every poster a fair shake, needs to go
and have their head examined.

[snip]

Oh good grief, now you're just being silly! Anyone who can't see through
you is as much of a troll as you are.

I stand by my posting history, which is easy to check by doing a search in
Google groups. If I'm "bigoted", then pigs fly. You're just attacking me
because I dared to challenge your obviously false and inflammatory
assertions in a previous post.

Buh bye.

Gail
rec.ponder since April 2003