Old 05-12-2006, 09:52 PM posted to rec.ponds
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 15:23:21 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

I am not going though the mess of netting a heron and disrupting my
view of my fish and inconvienince to my pond. I simply asked whats
best shotgun or 22 rifle. I will pick up the best choice at Wal Mart
this week and take care of these predators once and for all.
Laws are meant to be broken. I live in the country anyhow so no one is
g9onna see what I do.

A firearm is such a poor choice, especially for you. The mere fact that
you have to ask which is better shows you don't know much about either.
Guns have a bad enough rep as it is, you don't have to contribute.

Galen Hekhuis NpD, JFR, GWA
Illiterate? Write for FREE help