Old 05-12-2006, 09:59 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan[_1_] Tristan[_1_] is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

Well said!

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 20:47:32 +0000, Gill Passman
wrote:

Tristan wrote:

As to who that one person was look up Gill Passman.......

I was not going to get involved in any debate on this publicly....(and
no I am not George or any of the moderation team)...however I have been
named....I will confirm the veracity of the information given by
Tristan....I have been a long time lurker on rec.ponds (3 years) and
occassional poster. I am interested in building a pond and hopefully to
keep koi....however with a young child this is a long time in the
planning plus I want all the information I can get before I even turn
any turf....and yes I have worked with others to try to get a solution
to this problem without taking the moderation route....

Tristan, however he wishes to present himself, is a ponder....I have
never discussed my interest in rec.ponds with anyone other than a
regular ponder on this group....and although not 100% sure I believe I
know who he is....

Yes, I am interested in seeing this group sorted out...if moderation is
what it takes then sobeit....but this moderation needs to be based on
exclusion on subject matter/content and not personalities - something
I'm pretty sure is the opinion of the proponent and proposed moderation
team....

Why am I interested? Because when I do start digging that pond I want
the best advice out there which I can get from the regular ponders
(including the person currently calling himself Tristan)...and I want it
without being attacked personally or having to filter out stuff on a
daily basis as these trolls change names and adopt the IDs of others....

Just my two pennyworth (UK version of 2Cents)

Gill