Old 06-12-2006, 03:28 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj[_1_] ~ janj[_1_] is offline

Default Moderated rec.ponds

I think it's clear he wants certain people EXCLUDED even if they post
on-topic messages. And that's not meant as a personal attack on him. I
don't know any other way to put it.

I don't know who "him" is, but I'm sure this post is related to the
moderators. Hopefully it will relieve some fears that it will take more
than one moderator to return a post. Thus stopping any personal vendettas.
Any post that is related to ponding and/or OT friendly discussion between
ponders, will pass thru.

Course that reminds me of the day when RP had a couple of posters just
chit-chatting to each other. I guess they liked the comfort of public
e-mail.... they formed their own group alt.garden.pond.chat so they could
continue it there. And to think back then we thought that "they" were a
problem, how silly. :-) ~ jan
See my ponds and filter design:
www.jjspond.us

~Keep 'em Wet!~