Old 06-12-2006, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
snotbottom snotbottom is offline

Default Don't order fish

Larry Blanchard wrote:

Nobody ever bought anything from Aquabid, just from one or more of the various
vendors that reside there :-).

Some good, some bad, as I said about online vendors in general.

Ok, ok... my bad for not being a bit more specific. I guess I wanted
to know it the site was legit in general. I hadn't thought of bidding
on live animals online before. I don't know why not, it makes as much
sense as bidding on anything else I suppose. What's next... Highprice
Hampster? Guinea bid? Topdollar Turtle?

he he... Thanks to those who replied to let me know that it is at
least worth checking out, but the rules for online auctions still
apply.

Cheers!