Old 06-12-2006, 03:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Eric Hunt[_1_] Eric Hunt[_1_] is offline

Default Photo copyright violations - help!

Tennis,

I found some of my images used illegally the second plant I looked at. =(

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
Due to a sleep disorder I am often awake in the middle of the night and
often spend the time researching orchids on the web. Trichopilias are
often the subject; last night I discovered two photos of mine pirated from
my site and displayed (though now in black and white) on a commercial
website (based in Italy, I believe) as their stock photos. You can view
these he