Old 06-12-2006, 04:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Reka Reka is offline

Default Photo copyright violations - help!

tennis maynard wrote:
Due to a sleep disorder I am often awake in the middle of the night and
often spend the time researching orchids on the web. Trichopilias are
often the subject; last night I discovered two photos of mine pirated
from my site and displayed (though now in black and white) on a
commercial website (based in Italy, I believe) as their stock photos.

Anyone have any experience or concrete suggestions in this area?

Tennis Maynard

Tennis,
If you try and have no luck with any other methods, I could contact our
consumer agency here. They do take over international claims once in a
while and have quite good success.
I'll check on coryright protection on this end.

Reka