Old 06-12-2006, 01:49 AM posted to rec.ponds
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:10:49 -0600, Tristan
wrote:

Now just to set the record straight, doyou really think this post
would have ever gotten into a moderated group?

To set the record straight, as you put it, your original post, Kathy's
follow up, your follow up to that follow up, my follow up... you get the
picture, they all would be "allowed" if I were the moderator.

And to set the record even straighter, we've already discussed _exactly_
this sort of advice, specifically because the one illegal recommendation
that comes often on this group is the advice to kill a Heron (killing most
of the other predators is much easier, legally). The consensus is that the
correct way to deal with illegal, or just plain stupid, advice is in the
newsgroup, not the moderation process.
--
derek