Old 06-12-2006, 04:06 PM posted to rec.ponds
default default is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

I'll answer anything I have knowledge of, and that isn't a whole lot of
things so I have to jump at every chance I get. I have some hot buttons
too, and guns is one of them. One of my hottest buttons is caves, but
people rarely press that one, so I have to make do with some of the lesser
ones.

So, if I'm spelunking and see a heron attacking some cave koi, would
you suggest I bag 'em with a .22 or a 12ga?

(sorry, I just had to.)

It was really funny in my head but might not be so now that it's typed.

steve