Old 06-12-2006, 05:22 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default So how do I kill off a heron thats eating my koi

On 6 Dec 2006 08:06:01 -0800, "default"
wrote:

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

I'll answer anything I have knowledge of, and that isn't a whole lot of
things so I have to jump at every chance I get. I have some hot buttons
too, and guns is one of them. One of my hottest buttons is caves, but
people rarely press that one, so I have to make do with some of the lesser
ones.

So, if I'm spelunking and see a heron attacking some cave koi, would
you suggest I bag 'em with a .22 or a 12ga?

(sorry, I just had to.)

It was really funny in my head but might not be so now that it's typed.

steve

Give it up Steve.......your post went right over Galens
head.............most folks here are too narrow minded to know a post
that was meant to be humorous from those making a real statement.
Whats the term....stiff lipped bunch that they are! Hell Galen and
NIck are stil scratching their heads or may be thier butts tryung to
figure out how it can possibly be legal to do things in other states
that is illegal where they live......duh!