Old 06-12-2006, 07:04 PM posted to rec.ponds
Tristan Tristan is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

Folks speaking the facts and truth sure do hurt don;t they Gail.

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 18:10:18 GMT, "Gail Futoran"
wrote:

[posted only to rec.ponds]

"Vorian Atreides" wrote in message
Derek Broughton wrote:
Gail Futoran wrote:

[ngs trimmed]
"Vorian Atreides" wrote in message
Nekojin wrote:
wrote:
Hi and best wishes to all true rec.ponders:

The moderators are very hard at work discussing all of the
general issues involved in this matter, and putting them together for
the new RFD.

So, without consent of the group regulars, you have a group of secret
moderators. And everyone here agrees with this?

No, what George has is a group of long-time r.p.ers who are willing to
help
write the RFD and moderate the resulting group - IF SUCH A GROUP IS
CREATED.

Do you know George is?
And the other Moderators?

It's up to everybody here whether the group becomes a reality,
and how likely that is is a direct consequence of (a) how well we write
the
RFD, and (b) how much you trust us. [Yes, I'm one of the secret cabal -
don't tell anyone]

Then you are not to be trusted Derek. No Wonder Carol attitude changed
from oppostion to accepting the Moderated group. A person who acts in
secret for supposed benefit of a group is called a dictator and a coward.

Let it go. I was monitoring news.groups And it is not pretty.
All of I have to say is this. If they allow Carol to post. They defeat
the purpose of moderation for rec.ponds

That's certainly not _our_ purpose.

Yes the Frak it is. You are the only rec.ponder who supported Carol and
her harassment of other groups for years.

Are you Jew Burner Derek? Do you support the Palestinian and Iran on
killing Jews? Wipe them off the planet? Because that is what Carol is, a
nasty Jew burner. Only she persecutes Jw's And her nastiness was exposed
here on this list for the last 2 years, and now you are going to help her
hide from her responsibility. And any person on Rec.Ponds who support
Carol is a #@% Nazi and you make me sick.

Just for the information of anyone reading, and given my current level of
understanding of the moderation process, if I saw this post as a submission
to rec.ponds.moderated, as a moderator I would return it to the poster and
ask him(?) to remove the personal attacks and resubmit the on topic portions
of his(?) post, that is, the questions about the upcoming RFD. Also,
crossposts would be removed (as I have removed them in my reply) since they
were all irrelevant to ponding.

U want to know who else is in this Cabal! You all a bunch of Frakking
cowards wearing a sheet over your head.

Abusive language and personal attacks.

Our purpose is to eliminate all the
personal attacks and get back to ponding. Given that nobody named Vorian
Atreides has _ever_ posted a pond related message on this group, I can't
imagine what _you_ think the purpose could be.

And George has? Who is George?

I've ask Jayne and Others if they knew why some of rec.ponds regulars
wanted moderation, and they could not reply.

You didn't ask me.

Are you telling me you are not a regular?
But you are going to be a moderator?

To keep all the carol-shit out of the group. That means
the attacks ON Carol, mostly, but yes it will include the ones she
insists
on making.

I see, I wonder How the boards feel about a moderated group sole purpose
is to protect Carol from the consequences of her actions.

The need for moderation is obvious to anyone who reads rec.ponds.

I'm curious to know about your (Vorian Atreides) interest or involvement
in ponds. I've asked this before and gotten no response.

No surprise.

sociophysics and biosperes.

Non sequitur.

Again, I invite any interested parties to go to Google groups and search on
the posting histories of everyone involved in these discussions. And decide
for yourselves who is and who is not sincerely interested in supporting a
pond discussion group on USENET.

Gail
rec.ponder since April 2003