Old 06-12-2006, 08:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
Jayne Kulikauskas Jayne Kulikauskas is offline

Default Attn: true rec.ponders -brief update for 12-3 -from george

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:04:29 -0600, Tristan wrote:

Folks speaking the facts and truth sure do hurt don;t they Gail.

Thank you for providing this opportunity for Gail to demonstrate her
ability to remain calm and polite even when dealing with abusive,
unreasonable and dishonest posters. This is a valuable trait in a
moderator.

I expect the entire group creation team appreciates your posts because you
make a persuasive case for moderation. I hope you will continue to build
support for a moderated ponds group as we approach the RFD in
news.groups.proposals.

--
Jayne